The following is what we are looking for in potential pet sitters and dog walkers:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a minimum of three character references (not family)
- Be able and willing to work independently
- Own reliable transportation
- Own/Use smart phone (this is a MUST. We use an app for our visits)
- Be trustworthy, detail oriented, dependable and reliable
- Be willing to submit to a state/local background check
- Have experience caring for dogs, cats and/or small mammals, birds, etc.
- Have a genuine love and affections for all animals.
- Be willing to work some evenings, weekends and holidays. Overnights are optional and a way to earn more money.
- Understand that you will be putting mileage on your vehicle traveling to and from pet sits and dog walks. (Mileage is tax deductible at .57 per mile at the end of the year) We travel to clients homes 1x-4x a day. We do morning shifts, mid day shifts, and evening shifts as needed.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone that has a REAL passion for pets. Please EMAIL your cover letter, resume and references to the attention of Beth Green at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Pet Sitting/Dog Walking” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.