We know that every cat has unique play, food, and socialization needs. Book a cat sitter who gets it and who will care for your baby in its own unique environment – YOUR home.
Length of visit: Untimed (Industry standard is 30 minutes, but because some cats are non-social, this is up to the discretion of the sitter)
- Cats are fed as directed
- Litter boxes and the area around them are kept clean
- Social interaction is given like playtime, brushing, (or whatever they are used to)
- Fresh, cold water is given/automatic waterers are monitored and refilled
- We tidy up any messes that may have been made (potty accidents, hairballs, toys, etc.)
- We provide socialization for social cats
- A report card left for the client (if requested)
- Picture and updates at least once a day via text or email to client (if requested)
The best care for your best friend
You can relax knowing your pets are loved and safe in the comfort of their own home.
Call today to find the perfect sitter for you and your furry friend!