A “drop in” pet sitting visit to your home means plenty of attention with feeding, playtime or a walk, clean up & water change.
We feed, medicate, check your pet’s overall health and give you an update of our visit at least once per day. For our vacationing clients, we’ll bring in the mail and newspaper, water plants and alternate lights.
Pets: All domesticated animals
- Pets are fed
- Potty breaks
- Pets are watched, brushed, played with, walked (whatever care the client specifies that the fur-kid is used to receiving in their normal schedule or routine)
- Fresh water is given each visit
- Mail gathered
- Indoor/outdoor plants watered
- Trash cans set out/brought in
- Pick up yard-waste (dogs)/clean litter box (cats)
- Tidy up pet toys, clean up accidents
- Picture and updates at least once a day via text or email to client (if requested)
This service pairs well with our Quick Potty Break Service!
Need extended care? Check out our By-The-Hour Service
The best care for your best friend
You can relax knowing your pets are loved and safe in the comfort of their own home.
Call today to find the perfect sitter for you and your furry friend!