- Dog poop contains bacterias such as E. Coli and salmonella.
- Dog Poop attracts insects and rodents into your yard.
- Dog poop creates an unpleasant odor when left to accumulate in your yard.
- Dog poop can make your family and/or your dog sick. Parasites such asroundworms and hookworms are excreted in affected dog feces and can become infectious to humans within 5-14 days in the environment (your backyard). Whipworm and roundworm eggs in dog poop can remain infectious for years. Do you really want your children playing in a yard with those types of hazards?
- Dog poop is harmful to the environment. Rainwater and melt-off deposit dog waste into our storm drains, and eventually our rivers and lakes. Scientists now estimate that 20-30% of pollution in our streams is caused by dog poop!
Do your part as a good pet-parent and neighbor–contact Paws Pet Care to set-up scheduled visit(s) to suit your poop-scooping needs.
Why choose Paws Pet Care to pick up your poop? Paws Pet Care pooper scoopers are loving pet parents who know the joys of dog ownership as well as some of the challenges. We love our jobs and we absolutely adore your dogs. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to benefit your fur family. Please don’t hesitate to tell us what we can do to benefit your you and your fur-kid.