October is Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month and there are more dogs in need than ever at our local shelter at Louisville Metro Animal Services and The Kentucky Humane Society. If you DO decide to adopt a dog this month we congratulate you! Here are some things you should consider before going to pick out your new pooch:
- Do you have other pets? How will your other pets react to a new dog?
- Are you considering a certain breed? Do you know the best breed for you? Make sure that you do your research on the different needs for different breeds.
- Is your spouse/partner/children on board with having a new pet in the house?
- Are you (or your spouse, partner or roommate) intolerant of hair, dirt and other realities of sharing your home with a dog, such as allergies?
- What about health issues? Do you or any of your household/family members have health issues that may be affected by a dog?
One thing you will never have to worry about is wondering who is going to have your tail covered when you need help for your new companion during vacations and work/travel! Paws Pet Care Pet Sitting & Dog walking has all the services that fit your needs. Give us a call or contact us at 502-802-5052 or email us at email@example.com.
Call us or visit us online to find the PAWfect way to pamper your pooch or kitty with our award winning pet sitting and dog walking services. We’ll put your pooch at ease every time!